To achieve an Award, you need to prove what activities you've been doing, show how you've processed and you've met the goals you set for each section.
eDofE is our online system that means you can record your DofE programme and activities, and prove what you've done in loads of different ways.
The benefits of using eDofE:
- You can easily select what you want to do for each section and get your Leader to approve it
- You can collect pictures about what you've done in a variety of formats - from jpeg photos or scans (of certificates, thank you letters etc)
- Your Assessors can submit evidence via our website at www.DofE.org and click on Assessor's Report Portal or by completing the relevant cards in your Welcome Pack which you can then scan in.
- Your Leaders can view your DofE pictures and approve them easily
- It's accessible 24/7, whenever you want to check on your progress or add some evidence
- You get the latest DofE news and offers
- You have access to the FREE eDofE Mapping system to create expedition maps!
- You can message and communicate with your Leaders and other participants in your group
- You can't lose it
- At the end you can create a personal Achievement Pack to keep your memories forever!
Once you're a DofE participant, your Leader will set up your eDofE account - and you're ready to start choosing your activities and setting your objectives.
A new App has now been launched for DofE participants.